The Leviton Decora Smart (TM) Lighting line has made it easier for homeowners to control lighting from anywhere. Whether the goal is efficiency, security, or convenience, these products work in a variety of ways.
How Leviton Decora Smart Lighting Works
Using Wi-Fi, Decora Smart Lighting gives homeowners the control they want – whether they’re at home or not. Install Decora Smart Lighting products to:
- Control your home’s lighting from anywhere using your tablet, computer, or smartphone.
- Create an automated schedule to turn your lighting on or off (this feature does not require the Internet).
- Control lighting without a Smart Hub – all you need is Wi-Fi.
- Use Decora Smart Lighting with compatible Smart Hubs that include Samsung SmartThings, Google, Alexa, and Nest.
- Integrate lighting with sensors, thermostats, and cameras.
- Control lighting with your voice.
Leviton Decora Smart Lighting Products
Automate your home with products like:
- Smart Switches
- 600W Dimmer
- 1000W Dimmer
- Plug-in Dimmer
Benefits of Leviton Decora Smart Lighting
Decora Smart Lighting gives you the control you want and safety you seek. Some of the top benefits are:
- Schedule your lights to work when you need to use them, or in a random pattern to give your house a “lived-in” look.
- Enjoy Decora’s options. Just like Leviton’s regular switches, Smart Switches come in multiple colors and options that provide a variety of functions.
- Control your Decora Smart Lighting remotely.
- Compatible with other home automation technology.
Putting Your Smart Home Together
Where do you begin with a smart home? For many, the answer is a smart hub or smart thermostat. Leviton gives you both compatibility and a line of smart products to tie into your home automation system. Add things like the Decora Smart Lighting or Smart Plug-Ins. Plug-Ins allow you to control lamps, appliances, and more. The best way to get started is to speak with a team of smart home experts.
Schedule a consultation with Wilcox Electric today
Effective smart homes require the assistance of a trained electrician. It all begins with making sure your products are compatible, and that your home is wired correctly. If you’re ready to make your home smarter, give us a call or fill in the form on this page and we'll get back to you!