You'll Love Leviton Lighting
The Leviton Decora Smart (TM) Lighting line has made it easier for homeowners to control lighting from anywhere. Whether the goal is efficiency, security, or convenience, these products work in a variety of ways.
How Leviton Decora Smart Lighting Works
Using Wi-Fi, Decora Smart Lighting gives homeowners the control they want – whether they’re at home or not. Install Decora Smart Lighting products to:• Control your home’s lighting from anywhere using your tablet, computer, or smartphone.
• Create an automated schedule to turn your lighting on or off (this feature does not require the Internet).
• Control lighting without a Smart Hub – all you need is Wi-Fi.
• Use Decora Smart Lighting with compatible Smart Hubs that include Samsung SmartThings, Google, Alexa, and Nest.
• Integrate lighting with sensors, thermostats, and cameras.
• Control lighting with your voice.
Leviton Decora Smart Lighting Products
Automate your home with products like:• Smart Switches
• 600W Dimmer
• 1000W Dimmer
• Plug-in Dimmer
Benefits of Leviton Decora Smart Lighting
Decora Smart Lighting gives you the control you want and the safety you seek. Some of the top benefits are:• Schedule your lights to work when you need to use them, or in a random pattern to give your house a “lived-in” look.
• Enjoy Decora’s options. Just like Leviton’s regular switches, Smart Switches come in multiple colors and options that provide a variety of functions.
• Control your Decora Smart Lighting remotely.
• Compatible with other home automation technology.
Putting Your Smart Home Together
Where do you begin with a smart home? For many, the answer is a smart hub or smart thermostat. Leviton gives you both compatibility and a line of smart products to tie into your home automation system. Add things like the Decora Smart Lighting or Smart Plug-Ins. Plug-Ins allow you to control lamps, appliances, and more. The best way to get started is to speak with a team of smart home experts.
Schedule a consultation with Wilcox Electric today
Effective smart homes require the assistance of a trained electrician. It all begins with making sure your products are compatible, and that your home is wired correctly. If you’re ready to make your home smarter, get in touch with us today and we'll get back to you!